- 1.6.0 Version
- 1938 Download
- 36.04 MB File Size
- Create Date
This newest XXSim reservoir simulation software version is valid before the end of 2019. If you need to extend it, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019/09/12 XXSIM Reservoir Simulation Software New Features of v1.6.0
Release XXGraph which can read and view summary vectors of XXSim and Eclipse.;
2018/07/17 XXSIM Reservoir Simulation Software New Features of v1.5.1
1) Fixed a bug in isothermal runs ;
2) Allow user input porv directly ;
3) VE section, when endscale feature is not used, allow the last entry of water oil relperm table < 1.0 even if all pcow entries = 0.0 ;
4) Tested XXSIM on windows 7 and 10 platforms， added the necessary and required windows runtime files in package folder.
2018/05/31 GUI New Features of v1.5
The most important update is the release of a beta version of CMG to XXSim converter with following basic features:( If there is an error during the conversion or if you need to extend conversion function, please contact us by email@example.com , and we will be happy to convert it for you free of charge.)
1) the standard black oil model (IMEX);
2) the standard compositional model(GEM);
3) the standard thermal model(STARS);
4) improved 3DView module;
5) more adjustments and optimizations of Eclipse to XXSIM converter;
6) fixed the bug of the model directory that can not take the space character.
XXSIM New Features:
1) added multiple pvt tables for black oil;
2) added multiple equilibration regions;
3) added multiple viscosity tables for thermal;
4) added historical rates and wbhp of each well for history match purpose;
5) Added Restart option.
2017/12/12: New for v1.1
New features of XXsim and Eclipse to XXsim converter:
1) Added DUALPORO module in XXsim and conversions of keywords for dual poro model: DUALPORO, GRAVDR, DUPNUM, DZMATRIX, MULTMF.
2) Added conversions of Well Group constraints.
3) Added conversion of keywords related to faults;
4) Improved the conversion of BOX, MULTIPLY, ADD, EQUALS, MINVALUE, MAXVALUE, so that all the legal arrays could be converted properly now.
5) Added conversions of keywords: MULTIREG, MULTREGT, MULTREGH;
6) Added conversion of keyword WPIMULT.
7) Thermal model conversion.
8) Add _xx to the converted eclipse data file.
9) Output region and group rates and cumulative in smspec and unsmry files.
10) And fixed some bugs.